1

Sunday

Q&A~Answers

Hey Everyone!
Here are the answers for the questions that people asked for my Q&A post :)
Thanks for commenting with questions guys! :) <3
Sammie's Question:
Who's blogs inspire you?
Well, everyone's blogs really, it's interesting to see how everyone blogs in their own way :)
A few of my many favorites however, are
and

Celia's Questions:
What time do you eat breakfast?
Usually about 8:30 or so :)
What is your favorite book?
Hmmm...any one of the Percy Jackson books, I can't choose just one ;) 
Favorite scent?
LAVENDER.
Favorite font?
Probably Tall Dark and Handsome, Homemade Apple, or Sacramento. 
Favorite qoute that you have said?
Uuummm....man, I really have no idea xD 
Let's see...well the only one I can think of is one that I've said a couple of times.  Sometimes if the person driving the car is wondering about which way to go, I will (helpfully, of course) say, "Well, let's just go that way and see where we end up!"  It's very helpful of course :) (not). lol
Favorite flavor of cake?
CHOCOLATE.
Bubble gum or chocolate?
CHOCOLATE.
Sprinkles or confetti?
Hmm...Sprinkles.  They're like edible confetti. 
Is their a pineapple on your shirt? 
*sigh*  Yes, yes there is. :P lol

Hannah's Questions:
What is your favorite book series (not novel)?
PERCY JACKSON PERCY JACKSON AND PERCY JACKSON.
How long have you been clogging?
Uuuuh...let me see...5 years I think...yeah, 5 years :)
Who is your favorite character you've made up?
Hmmm...probably a girl character I made up named Zilla :)

Those were all really fun to do :)  Thanks again Celia, Hannah and Sammie! :)
Thanks for viewing!  Have a great day!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Those are great answers:) I also LOVE your new signature!!!!!:D

    *Hannah*
    A Southern Girls Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the answers! :D (I was gonna ask you some questions, but totally forgot to post a comment.) :P

    ReplyDelete