1

Tuesday

Snow 2015

Hey Guys!
So where I live we don't get a whole lot of snow and it's not usually too cold in the Winter, but when it does snow everyone freaks out and buys a bunch of milk and bread.  (Seriously, my mom went to the store the other day before it snowed and almost all of the bread was gone).  
But this year it's snowed 3 times so far!  It snowed towards the end of January, and then at the beginning of last week, and this morning when I woke up-guess what!?- it's snowing! :)




























xo,
-Anna <3


7 comments:

  1. We got snow where I live too! I got about 2 inches!!
    Mae :)
    superswankified.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It snowed a lot at our house too!!!!! O_O :D

    *Hannah*
    A Southern Girls Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT YOUVE CHANGED YOUR BLOG EVERYYHING SINCE I WAS LAST HERE. what why when where how who????? Looks good though c:

    About snow, I totally get it! I'm in the middle of the countryside in England and I just came back from barcelona and it'd so cold! Ugh it's horrible ><

    Littlemoonelephant.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got snow too (In january, last week and today too!)
    ~Emily
    afallingstar123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been having lots of snow lately, also! I love your new design and title! It describes you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been having lots of snow lately, also! I love your new design and title! It describes you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pictures!!! :D

    -elly
    a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete