1

Friday

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Word Story

Hey Everyone!
So I was looking today at my Writing Inspiration board on Pinterest, for some writing inspiration (obviously), and I found this picture that I pinned a long time ago.  I was trying to decided whether to do a 3 word story or something longer like a 10 word story or something, and then I had all these ideas so what happened is you guys get to read a post where I have written a 1 word, 2 word, 3 word, 4 word, 5 word, 6 word, 7 word, 8 word, 9  word, and 10 word story based on this one picture.
So, Enjoy! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Word Story:
Wait!....
2 Word Story:
Hopefully, yes.
3 Word Story:
That's the plan.
4 Word Story:
"You sure?" "Positive." "Okay."
5 Word Story:
It was a crazy idea.
6 Word Story:
Talk about a leap of Faith.
7 Word Story:
I was probably going to regret this.
8 Word Story:
This plan is going to work.  Uh, right?
9 Word Story:
The plan was for me to fly...crazy, Right?
10 Word Story:
I'm about to tell you a story...hold on tight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
So there's some of my writing :)
What did you guys think?  That was a really good exercise.
~~~
I really miss SUMMER!  I can't wait till it gets here...not much longer!  I'm eating a lemon candy right now and it reminds me of summer for some reason :P
Hope everyone has a great day!
Thanks for viewing!
xo,
-Anna <3 


6 comments:

  1. This seems fun!! Yes I am SO ready for summer. I can't stand cold weather.
    Mae :)
    superswankified.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! YES I can't wait for warm weather! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow that is awesome, Anna!:D

    *Hannah*
    A Southern Girls Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so cool and fun!!! :D

    ReplyDelete