1

Tuesday

Interview #1~Celia from CECE

Hey Guys!
Today I have my first interview with Celia from CECE!
Here it is...
1. Favorite fictional character?
Hermione Granger! (from Harry Potter).  She is so amazing.

2. Do you like Fall or Spring best?
I like them both, but I would have to say I like spring better because my birthday is in spring.

3. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
I am a night owl. :)

4. Do you like gold or silver better?
Probably silver, but rose gold is my favorite.

5. What are your 3 favorite hobbies?
1. acting
2. drawing
3. blogging

6. What is your favorite day of the week?
Right now it is Thursday cause that is when I have Theatre rehearsals.

7. Do you like converse or flip flops better?
Covenverse!

8. What is your favorite subject in school?
Right now I am doing Greek Art/history  and I am reading a book of Greek myths. J
9. Do you like singing or dancing best?
That’s hard, I like both!

10. Who is your favorite band?
R5!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks so much Celia! :)
Everyone make sure to check out her blog, CECE, where she posts her amazing artwork and lots of other brilliant things!  
CECE
If anyone else wants to do an interview, comment below with your email address and I'll email you a list of questions. 
I have a few more ready, so I will post those soon...probably about one per day :)
Thanks for viewing!
xo,
-Anna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment