1

Wednesday

Interview #2~ Elly from A Girl

 Hey Everyone!
Here is the second interview, featuring Elly from A Girl...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. What is your favorite season?

Fall! Although I love spring too!

2. Do you like cupcakes or cookies better?

It depends, but I would have to say cookies!

3. What is your favorite animal?

Cats! 

4. What is your favorite book series?

Harry potter all the way!!! 

5. Do you like reading or writing better?

I like them both but probably reading

6. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

I love ice cream so this is hard!!! I really like this one caramel and I ones tried cotton candy which was so good! 

7. Would you rather go a year without sweet foods or a year without salty foods?

A year without sweet foods.

8. Who is your favorite actress?

Evanna Lynch! (I've only seen her in harry potter though) 

9. If you could be any fictional character, who would it be?

Luna lovegood!!!! That would be sooo cool! 

10. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I love the whole community of blogger friends!  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Elly! :)
Make sure to check out her wonderful blog by clicking here or HERE.
A GIRL

Make sure to comment below with your email address if you want to do an interview!
xo,
-Anna <3

4 comments:

  1. Hey Anna! I'll do an interview!<3

    *Hannah*
    A Southern Girls Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be interviewed!
    emilyhorse1bff63@gmail.com
    Thanks!
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is so cool! I'd love to be interviewed if you didn't mind...my email is linked below :D

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely idea! I'd love to be interviewed if you'd like:)
    My email is: prettythingsandpolkadots@gmail.com
    It's also in the about page on my blog:)

    -Lauren xoxo

    ReplyDelete