1

Thursday

Interview #3~Lizzie from World of Noise

Hey Guys!
Here is the third interview, featuring Lizzie from World of Noise...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. What is your favorite book series?
Ummm... To be honest I have not read an actual series for a while. (Unless 'After' counts. Its more of a trilogy though and those are my top faves!) I have always loved the Percy Jackson books though.
2. When did you start blogging?
I started my blog the day after my 14th birthday... almost exactly 2 years ago!
3. Do you have any pets?
Yep! I have a border collie\black lab\shepherd mix named Storm.
4. What is your favorite song?
Hahaha.... I have quite the list: Diana by One Direction, The Only Reason  by 5SOS, Somethings Gotta give - All time low, Prayer in C by Robin Schulz, Thinking out loud - Ed Sheeran. THERES MORE. 
5. Do you like writing or photography best?
Ooooh! I love both but I have to say writing!
6. If you could visit one place (real or fictional) where would it be?
JUST ONE?! Okay, Ireland. Fine. Just one....
7. What is your favorite dessert?
ICE CREAM
8. Do you like Summer or Winter best?
Winter for sureee
9. What is your least favorite subject in school?
Math. No other words. Just Math.
10. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
To be honest, both. More of a Night owl though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks so much Lizzie!  Be sure to check out her awesome blog, World of Noise! 
You guys can view the other interviews by clicking the links below...
If you want to be interviewed don't forget to comment below with your email adress :)
Thanks for viewing!
xo,
-Anna <3 





2 comments:

  1. Nice to learn more about you Anna. :) I absolutely am in love with the PJO series as well. Sadly, HoO has ended. :( I am going to miss it a lot.

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete