1

Friday

Interview #5~Joy from Another Enchanted Land

Hey Guys!
Okay, here is the 4th interview, featuring Joy from Another Enchanted Land!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. What is your favorite book?
That's hard! It would have to be Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, since that's my most recent favorite! #Persassy :P
2. What is your favorite snack?
I love green apples!
3. Do you like night or day better?
I like night time because you can dream, but day time you can actually pursue them! :)
4. Summer or Winter?
Summer! Because I love swimming and not wearing a lot of layers of clothes! :P
5. How many pets do you have?
 I have one big, fluffy cat!
6. Math or Science?
 Math, because it's like a complicated puzzle.
7. What is your favorite thing to do?
I love reading, writing, and playing music!
8. What is your favorite song?
Currently, Tiptoe by Imagine Dragons! 
9. Who is your role model?
My parents! They work hard and inspire me to do my best! :)
10. Would you rather read or write?
Nooo! This is sooo hard! Either read an existing story or create a story..... I can't decide!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks so much Joy!  Everyone make sure to check out her amazing blog, Another Enchanted Land!
Another Enchanted Land

Thanks for viewing!  You can view the other interviews by clicking HERE, and if you would like to be interviewed then comment below with your email address.  (If you don't want to share your email address you can just leave a comment letting me know that you want to do an interview, and I can leave a comment on your blog with questions, and then you can leave me another comment with your answers to the questions.) ;)
Thanks for viewing!
xo,
-Anna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment