1

Thursday

Interview #6~Hannah from A Southern Girl's Life

Hey Everyone!
Here is the 6th interview featuring Hannah from A Southern Girl's Life! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Who is your role model?
It would be God, my Mom, Dad, my coach, Wesley, and Melanie Dickerson (she's my favorite author!:)) Sorry that was a lot!
2. What is your favorite day of the week?
Tuesday.:)
3. Top 3 favorite colors?
Turquoise, Peach, and Navy
4. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Pineapple!!! And I never would have started eating it if it wasn't for you and Celia :D
5. If you could be any animal, which animal would you be?
Tough question.... hmmmm.... I think a cat.
6. What is your favorite song right now?
Do Something by Mathew West:)
7. Favorite place to vacation? 
WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!!! And the beach!!!!! :D
8. Favorite kind of cupcake?
Wedding cake with buttercream frosting!
9. What is your all-time favorite movie?
National Treasure!
10. If you could be any fictional character for a day, who would you be?
I would have to say Annabeth Chase, Rose (The Healer's Apprentice), or Margaretha (The Princess Spy)!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks so much Hannah! <3 Make sure to go and check out her blog, A Southern Girl's Life, it's amazing! :)  
A Southern Girls Life
If you want to do an interview then comment below!
You can view the rest of the interviews by clicking HERE or HERE or even HERE.
Thanks for viewing!
xo,
~Anna <3

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to be interviewed here :) I blog at http://majesticgoldenrose.weebly.com/ and leave a comment there if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete