1

Sunday

Looking ahead to March...

Hey Guys!
So, obviously, it's March 1st today, and I'm doing a quick post to tell you guys about some fun stuff I'm going to have on this blog this month...

+When I get to 60 followers, I'm going to have a writing/photo contest, so that may be in March or it may not be until later this Spring...
+I'm going to post more writing...I haven't been doing that enough lately :(
+I'm going to do some DIYs and Recipes...I already have some of them ready, I just have to actually post them on here.
+I'm going to be doing interviews for the month of March!
You can read more about that down here...
Demigods and Unicorns|Blog Interviews March 2014
How to be a part:
+Comment below saying you'd like to do an interview.  I'll go to your blog, and give you my email so you can email me.  Then I'll send you a list of questions.
+You answer the questions and send them back to me.
+I post the interview on my blog along with a link to your blog.
Requirements:
+If I find your blog has inappropriate content, I will not send you questions or link to your blog.
+Please make all answers family-friendly.
+Please get the answers to me within 3 days of me sending you an email.
This will be open the whole month of March, so go ahead and comment below! :)
Thanks for reading!
xo,
-Anna <3 



4 comments:

  1. I would like to do an interview :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohooo!!! I LOVE MARCH!!!!! I'd be interested in an interview!
    Can't wait to read some more of your writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to do an interview! Can't wait to read your writing and see the DIYs and recipes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to do an interview!!! :D

    ReplyDelete