1

Saturday

Best Blogger Buddies Award

Hey Guys!
My fabulous friend Elly from A Girl has nominated me for the Best Blogging Buddies Award.  Thank you so much Elly! <3 (Check out her blog as it is spectacular.)
~The Rules~
- You must make a post to show your award on your main blog.
- You must tag the person who nominated you in your post (also take the cute owl with you!).
- You must nominate all of your best buddies, and those whom you want to become best buddies with, who, to your knowledge, have not been nominated for this award.
- You must ask your buddies at least 15 questions in your post.

- You must answer all of the questions your buddies ask you on your post.
The adorable owl <3 <3 <3
Here are Elly's questions, as well as my answers to Elly's questions...

1. If you could go to any other planet and you wouldn't die from the heat and all that where would you go?
Hmmm...probably Saturn.  I know that you can't really walk on the rings but it would be really fun if you could xD
2. favorite song?
Oh my goodness.  I literally cannot answer this question.  I have so many songs that I like and my favorite changes on a hourly/daily/weekly basis. 
3. what have you been into?
Percy Jackson
Zentangle
Necklaces
Lip Syncing
4. what are you wearing right now?
Jean shorts and a blue tee shirt.
5. go to hairstyle?
Side braid or long and loose.  All the time.  
6. if you could be on any TV show or movie what would you like to be in? (and in be in I mean actually live in there world not act in)
Percy Jackson...except the movie world of Percy Jackson isn't as awesome as the book world...hmmm...
7. what is the fictional character that reminds you most of yourself?
Hmmm...probably Ginny Weasley, Amy Pond, Annabeth Chase, or Anna
8. favorite character in Frozen?
Anna!  Or Sven!
9. what is the thing that you like to draw most?
Flowers, Percy Jackson stuff, or Zentangle.
10. have you heard that there is officially going to be a Frozen 2, if so what do you think of that? :)
I hope they don't include Let it Go and I hope that they don't mess it up like they do with sequels a lot.
11. favorite animal?
Oh my goodness...I can't decide...either cats or dogs..but I can't decide!
12. what is the last thing you ate?
Pancakes for breakfast.
13. favorite flower?
Roses
14. quote that inspires you?
"Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already taken." -Oscar Wilde
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile"
15. do you like to write or read better?
Read!!!
~~~~~
Thanks Elly! <3
~~
My nominees are
+Celia from CECE
+Hannah from A Southern Girl's Life
+Joy from Another Enchanted Land
+Eve from Eve of Womanhood
+Bethan from Fiction and Tea
+Lizzie from World of Noise
My questions.
Favorite month of the year?
Favorite day of the week?
Favorite time of the day?
Favorite color to wear?
Favorite color combination?
Favorite hair color?
Favorite author?
Favorite book series?
Favorite Fictional Character?
Favorite snack?
Favorite drink?
Favorite fruit?
~~
Thanks for viewing! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment