1

Monday

Blog Par-tay...

Hey Guys!
I have decided that in honor and it almost being Summer (and also because pretty much everything I do is random), that I will host a Blog-Par-tay :)
How to become a part...
Post the pic above on your blog.   Answer the 3 questions below in the same post, and link back to my blog.  Make sure to mention 3 blogs you like in the last question, and link to their blogs :)
Questions:
1. What is your favorite book?
2. Favorite music genre?
3. What are 3 blogs you really like?

You can also grab the blog par-tay button on the sidebar over here>>>>>>>>>
The blog party will start on May 12th and end on May 30th.
So yes, I would love it if you guys would participate! 
Also quick side note- I'm close to 60 followers! :)  Yaaay!
Thanks for reading!  

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! This sounds fun! I would love to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm participating! I'll have the post with the questions up Friday. : )
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted it on my blog! you can see it here:
    http://a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com/2015/05/demigods-and-unicorns-blog-party.html

    -Elly

    ReplyDelete