1

Thursday

Pinterest...A Very Long Post..

Hello Everyone!
I have compiled for you all something interesting (At least I hope).
I have chosen one photo from each of my Pinterest boards to share in this post.  So that's 52 pictures in this post...it took forever to get them all here so I hope you enjoy!

From my Random board

From my Cats Board

From my miscellaneous fandoms board 

diy board

cute animals board

lol board

hair board

words board

recipes board

Jesus board 

friends board

photographic inspiration board

decor board

music board

violin board

school ideas board (highlighter pencils!  omw!)

autumn board

zentangle board

dance board

converse board

we are the readers board

christmas board (i want this tree)

micheal vey board 
song lyrics board

winter board

wolves board

shoes board (LOOOVE)

dresses board

nails board

summer board

i hate math board

teen posts board

squirrels board (yes I have one)

spring board

color board

graphics board

narnia board

cool stuff board

fonts

clip art

percy jackson board

harry potter board

disney board

dr. who board

accessories board

books board

bucket list

blogging

trends/style

writing

me

dogs


Phew...okay...my fingers hurt from typing all that xD
Hope you guys enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love all these - especially the ones from the misc. fandoms, cute animals, lol, recipes, music, decor, winter, and Narnia boards!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff! I'm new to your blog, and I'm loving it! It's the perfect time to find your blog because... I just started the Percy Jackson series! I finished Sea Of Monsters yesterday, and I'm trying to find #3!

    ReplyDelete