1

Saturday

31 Day Blog Challenge (Day 10)

Day 10
What's your Daily Routine?

(This is my daily routine for Summer, so it doesn't include school.)
First I wake up (between 6:30 and 7am), and then I help my family take care of the animals. Then I come inside and check Instagram, Texts, etc.  Then I eat breakfast, wash the dishes, brush my hair/teeth and wash my face and get dressed and such.  After that I'll read, write, draw, blog, take care of chores, etc.  Then I eat lunch at 12-ish, and in the afternoons I sometimes have things such as clogging practice, get-togethers with friends, trips to the library, etc.  And then in the evening I will draw, read, listen to music, etc.  Then I eat dinner, take care of the dishes, and just Hang out  in my room some.  Then about 9:45 or 10pm, I get ready for bed and get into my pajamas and then read till 11:30 (sometimes later).

So there you have it.  Though sometimes it varies,for instance today is Saturday and I am still in my pajamas ;) 

2 comments:

  1. That sounds a lot like my schedule! I love it being summer and not having to stick to a strict plan for the day.

    ReplyDelete