1

Wednesday

31 Day Blog Challenge (Day 14)

Day 14:
What's on your iPod??

{I'm changing this question to what's on your phone.}
[I wasn't sure if this question was asking which apps or what music...therefore I am doing both] 

Music:
I listen to most of my music on Pandora or Spotify or sometimes Youtube.  The playlists I play the most are my Taylor Swift playlist, my Today's Hits playlist, my Imagine Dragons playlist, my Mumford and Sons playlist, and my Train playlist.   Plus a few that are a variety.

Apps:
Gmail
Skype
Kik
PlayBooks
Goodreads
Pandora
Spotify
PhotoEditor
InstaFont
Instagram
Blogger


2 comments:

  1. You're music taste sounds awesome. Also, did you make that little books icon on the side of your blog? It's very cool that it shows your favorites!
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete