1

Wednesday

5 Ways to think of a Blog Post Idea


So if you're anything like me, you probably have a hard time thinking of post ideas.  A lot.
I know I do, all the time, so here are a few of the basics I usually fall back on when I just reeeaaallly need to get a post written and published.

1. Write down a list of ideas.


Writing all of your just-forming ideas down in a notebook (even the crazy ones) can be a good way to actually get a good solid idea for a post.  Also, if all else fails, you can just post the list on your blog! (See #5...)


 2. Write a Book Review.
Look through all of your books to see if there's one you'd like to do a review on.  Or you can look through the books you've been reading lately and do a post just talking about them-which ones you liked, which ones you didn't, etc., etc.  


 3. Look through your old pictures.
Sorting through all of your photos can turn into a really cool post-you can compare your photography skills from two years ago to your photography skills now, or maybe you've taken multiple photos of one thing/place/person over the years?  Or you can just find a bunch of random photos and compile them into a post telling a bit about each photo.

 4. Take new pictures.
Grab your camera/phone, run outside, and snap a few shots of anything and everything!  Even if you only post one or two photos, you can still give your readers a small taste of what you've been up to.  

5. Write a random list.
Write a list.  A list of anything!  It can be a list of places you've been, a list of foods you hate, a list of books you've recently read, whatever!  You can add photos for each item on the list (*cough* this post *cough*), and also write a little blurb about each item.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I hope you guys found these small tips helpful!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for all of these wonderful ideas! And I must say-I love the pictures you put in? Did you take them? Because they're amazing!

    -Christine from Everything is Blogsome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new design!
    Excellent post. I shall keep this in mind when I am at a lost for inspiration.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and super helpful!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank youuu! I've been having this problem lately!

    ReplyDelete