1

Sunday

Blogtober {10.1.15, 10.2.15, 10.3.15, and 10.4.15)

Hey Guys,
so since I haven't been posting very much (or at all) recently, then I decided to try this Blogtober Challenge so I have some posts to do.  I will not be able to post every single day though so there will be lots of multiple day posts such as this one, since I am starting a few days late.
 10.1.15
October Goals
-Finish The Fellowship of the Ring
-Draw a lot of Anime
-Succeed in Schoolwork
-Hang out with Friends



10.2.15
Fall Essentials
Books
Friends
Music
Youtube
Plaid Shirts
Tea
Camera
Sleep

10.3.15
October To-Be-Read
The Fellowship of the Ring
(and that's about it right now...I just finished the best. trilogy. ever. and now I cannot think of what else to read.  I really need to finish TFOTR though because it's been on my reading list since May.)
10.4.15
This Week I...

Did school
Went to clogging practice
Finished the Chaos Walking trilogy (sad face)
Got my hair cut (now I have bangs.)
Went to another clogging practice
Tried to stay dry since it's been raining non-stop.


Thanks for reading <3



2 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't know you liked anime? My older brother, younger sister and I love Anime! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for participating in Blogtober, I really appreciate it! Can't wait to see more posts :D

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete