1

Friday

Guest Post, Anyone?

Hey Guys,
So I think I'm going to be taking a planned break from blogging for a little while.  I haven't been able to keep up a regular posting schedule lately, what with school, clogging practices, reading, writing, music, etc.  I also know that I will be out of town the first week in November, so I'm planning to take a break from posting until I get back from that trip.  

But, that doesn't mean that my blog has to sit here all alone gathering dust, as it has done so many times before...hehe.  

 While I won't have time to write posts, I think I will be able to post some guest posts, so if any of you guys are interested, let me know!  You can email guest posts to my blogging email 
( 1pet3.6@gmail.com ), and they can be about anything you wish.  Or, if you would rather be interviewed, we can do that as well, simply email me at the email above and I'll send you a list of questions.  I'll make sure to link back to your blog, and add you to my "Friends Page" if you're not there already.
So yes, let me know if you're interesting!  This is open through November 10th.

Thanks for reading <3

4 comments:

  1. I would love to do a guest post! So I will just send you my post whenever I can, if that is alright. Thank you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to guest post! I'll email you my post soon, if that's okay with you. :)

    ReplyDelete