1

Tuesday

Guest Post ft. Maggie


Here is an interview I did with my friend Maggie.  (Check out her awesome blog here!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. What inspires you most in blogging?
Hmm, I'd have to say other bloggers.  It's so encouraging when another blogger compliments me or simply acknowledges my blog.
2. Who is your favorite author?
I don't actually read books very much (like, barely ever, except school and blogging stuff), but I've said before that my favorite book/series (besides the Bible) is The Mysterious Benedict Society, so I guess Trenton Lee Stewart would have to be my favorite author.
3. If you were stuck on an abandoned island, which three items would you most want with you?
Bible, clean water (or would the island be surrounded by fresh water?), and something with WiFi I guess...I would say stuff to write letters with, but then I'd need stamps too.  :P4. Favorite song?
 I'm so glad you asked!  My favorite song is I Wish You'd Stay by Brad Paisley.  I love it so much.
5. What would you call your "finest moment"? 
Ooh, that's a hard one...  I guess...when I was converted.  I don't remember the exact moment, but I know I was lost before, and now I'm not.
6. If you had to move to a different country of your choice, which country would you choose?
Um, Scotland?  I have Scottish roots (and the bright red hair!), so it would be super cool to at least visit Scotland sometime.  I would probably love to live there if I didn't have friends and family here.
7. Let's go with a classic- what's your favorite color(s)!? 
Deep purple!  Purple has always been "my color," even though t hasn't always been my favorite color.
8. What's your favorite part about blogging?
 Probably...the interaction with other bloggers.  It's great to be able to interact and bond with fellow bloggers and get help and advice.
9. Would you describe yourself as a tom-boy, a girly-girl, or somewhere in the middle?
Somewhere in between.  I love to go outside and climb trees and stuff, but I don't love to be out in the woods for long periods of time, and I like to dress nicely and look fashionable, but I don't usually like girly things like painting nails and shopping.  Unless I'm shopping for art supplies or cheap clothes.
10. Winter or Summer?
Welp, my favorite season is Fall, and I'm warm-natured, so I guess I prefer Winter over Summer.11. City or Country?  Or in-between?
 Definitely country.  I've lived in the country my entire life (I haven't moved once, in fact), and I can't imagine living in the city and enjoying it.  Plus I'm an introvert.  I do not like crowds.
12. Lastly but not least, tell us a bit about you and your blog!
Sure!  I am a 16-year-old redhead with seven siblings, and every one of us is artsy in some way.  I started my blog about one year ago, and have used it mostly for card making and other crafty things.  I love love love to write letters, and I love kids and I love to sing.  I was raised in a Christian home, and have been a Christian since I was nine I think, and how glad I am that God reached down to me and saved me when I was weak and helpless!  Thank you again for having me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks, Maggie! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment