1

Sunday

Autumn Reading Favorites 2015


Hey Guys,
So tomorrow is the last day of NaNoWriMo, and, miraculously, I think I am going to finish my novel tonight (maybe...hopefully...probably...?).
Anyways, I will probably do a NaNoWriMo overview post once I finish, but for now I decided to post my reading favorites from this Autumn, since Winter is upon us, and I have been doing a lot of writing posts lately.

So, here we go...

Reading Favorites from Autumn 2015

I've mentioned this series before, but I finished the Chaos Walking trilogy (by Patrick Ness) earlier this Fall, and it was amazing, wonderful, and awesome.


I also discovered a book called Variant, which turned out to be pretty good.  I read the sequel, Feedback, as well, and it was equally awesome.  There are only two books in that series right now, and I don't know if the author (Robison Wells) has any plans to write more.  But the ending of Feedback left a lot of loose ends un-tied, so I feel like there should be another book.

The next book I read was Adrift by Paul Griffin.  This book was very well written and very intriguing; it was the kind of book that made it very hard for me to put it down.  It was sad as well though, and the ending was sad and left you with a lot of questions unanswered. 

And finally, I just finished The Book of Blood and Shadows by Robin Wasserman.  It. Was. Amazing.  The writing was amazing, the plot was amazing.  It was a very well thought out book, I can't even imagine the amount of research that went into it.  It was a mystery but it also had a lot of history mixed into it, and usually history isn't my favorite thing ever but it really added to this book.
Warning, this book was also very, very sad.  But very amazing as well.

Thanks for reading,
-Anna 

    




1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I am doing a daily post challenge for december over at my blog! ;) If you are interested in doing it as well here is the link to my post:
    http://a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com/2015/11/daily-december.html

    -Elly <3

    ReplyDelete