1

Saturday

NaNoWriMo Week 1

Hey Guys,
I am back from my relatively short break (kind of back, not sure how often I'll be posting though).  
As some of you probably already know, NaNoWriMo started on Sunday.  Yay!
(For any of you guys who may not know what NaNoWriMo is, it stands for National Novel Writing Month.  During NaNoWriMo, you write as many words a day as possible, because the end goal is to complete a 50,000 word novel within a month.  Yeah.  It's super cool and kinda crazy.  If any of you guys love writing, you should check it out by clicking here.)
It just so happens that my family's trip to the mountains fell during week one of WriMo, so that's been a bit difficult, writing while being on the go a lot.  But I've managed, mainly writing in the evenings but also some during the day every now and again.
I hit the 12k mark last night, yay!  Not quite as far as I'd like to be, but still far more than I ever thought I'd be able to write in one week.  Only 38,000 more words to go!  Though once I get back home and get back into my school routine I may be writing a bit less on weekdays.  

Anyways, the mountains have been great so far, lots of fun and the weather, aside from a few clouds and small showers, has been perfect.
Well, that wraps it up for now...my novel awaits me.  I'm trying to double my word count today...eek.
I'll end this post with a few photos (I'll have more to share when I get back).
Thanks for reading,
-Anna 






4 comments:

  1. Glad you're having a great time! :) I've wanted to do NaNoWriMo for a while, but I'm crazy busy this month. I might just do it some random month during the winter or summer when I'm not so busy. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should try it sometime when you're not busy! It's been really helpful for me because I seldom actually finish a novel, though I've started quite a few. This way I have a deadline and more motivation.
      Anna <3

      Delete
  2. Woooah what is this. I was here like what, four months ago?? Gosh, its all gone so fast!

    GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NOVEL.

    And those photos are stunning! Sorry if I'm behind, but where were they taken? I'd love to go somewhere like that!

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I'm glad you're back! The photos were taken in Asheville, NC. It really is beautiful up there.<3
      -Anna

      Delete