1

Saturday

Quick NaNoWriMo Update

Hello Everyone,
This is a very quick post because I am about to start writing for the evening...
Anyways, NaNoWriMo is going pretty well for me (I think...), I'm not quite as far along as I'd like to be but according to my novel stats I will finish on the 29th, as long as I write 1,300 words per day.  Whether or not I will end up having time to write that many remains to be seen, lol.  And I would like to finish a little before the 29th, because something will happen or I will suffer extreme writer's block and then be writing like crazy on the last day trying frantically to catch up.
(So optimistic, I know...)
I don't particularly care about "winning", but after spending so much time writing this month I feel like I might as well spend some more "so much time" writing and just get to 50,000 words, since that's the point.  So yes, I have roughly 38,000 words currently, leaving me with about 12,000 words left to write, and eight days left to write them. 
I usually like writing, even for school, as long as it's creative writing, but even so I just gotta say...
I WILL BE SO HAPPY TO BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN WRITE ONCE THIS IS ALL OVER AND DONE WITH.
Anyways...
I will now have to end this post and go write until my fingers die.
Hope everyone is having a good November!
-Anna <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment