1

Thursday

Christmas Favorites

Hello Everyone,
Merry Christmas!  (I can't believe it's only a week from tomorrow.)

Today I decided to write up a sort of "Christmas Favorites" post...so, here we go...
 :
1. Favorite Christmas Carols
Um...this is really hard to pick, but my all-time favorite christmas carol would be Silent Night.  I also enjoy the ones from the following list...
  • Oh Come All Ye Faithful
  • Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
  • Joy To the World (Unspeakable Joy) by Chris Tomlin
  • Winter Dreams by Kelly Clarkson

2. Favorite Christmas Foods 

Anything minty, because I love mint, and also anything involving chocolate.  A few favorites are hot chocolate, apple cider, eggnog, etc. 

3. Favorite Things To Do During Christmas Break

Read.  Write (sometimes but not this year).  Sleep.  Hang out in my pajamas a lot.  Listen to christmas songs.  Hang out with friends/family.  

4. Favorite Christmas Decorations

Christmas lights!!!  And of course christmas trees.  Also wreaths and garlands are pretty.

5. Favorite Christmas Traditions

I don't really know...I love putting up the tree with my family at my house, and also putting up my grandparent's tree with my cousins.  I really love our church's Christmas Eve service, and I love hanging out with family.

So yes, that was a fun post.  What are some of you guys' favorite Christmasy things? 
Thanks for reading,
~~Anna  


  

3 comments:

  1. I love making Christmas gifts and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas lights for the win. And also, I would literally spend the whole holidays in my pyjamas/ sleeping if I could!

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete