1

Thursday

Interview: Lexie from What Lexie Loves

Hello Everyone,
Today I have the privilege of posting an interview I did with the lovely Lexie from What Lexie Loves.  Make sure to click here, here, or here to check out her amazing blog-it's really great!


~Le Interview~
(I'm blue, Lexie is pink.) 
1. What inspires you most in blogging?
I feel like in blogging, bloggers who address really important subjects with such beautiful writing is so inspirational!
2. How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging for just over 2 years and a quarter - I started when I was 9.
3. What's one important thing that you've learned since you started blogging?
Ooh, so many things. To try and be yourself in posts is probably the best.
4. If you were stuck on an abandoned island with only three books on hand, which three books would you want?
#notpossibletoanswerbuti'lltryanyway Hmmmmmm..... *a year later* hmmmmm..... *2 decades later* hmmmmmm... Okay, probably Wonder by R.J. Palcio - READ IT NOW IT'S AMAZING!! Holes by Louis Sachar and A Year Without Autumn by Liz Kessler. 
5. What's the last movie that made you cry (or at least made you sad)?
I feel like I watched another movie after this that made me sad, but the most recent one that is coming to mind is Big Hero 6, and I won't give away any spoilers ;P
6. What's your favorite music genre?
Pop!
7. Name one blog that you love to read regularly.
Ugh, ONEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I'd have to say (other than yours) A Little Bit of Sunshine, as she's been my best blogger friend from the beginning and I just love her blog. (www.alittlebitofsunshineblog.com)
8. If you HAD to change your blog name, what would you change it to?
Hmm. Something with confetti in, I like that word!!! Haha! Probably Dancing in Confetti

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Thanks so much Lexie!
(Once again, please check out her blog here.)

Thanks for reading, guys.
-Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment