1

Saturday

Snow Photography//Peoples

Hello Everyone,
Here are a few more snow pictures of two of my sisters and I (the rest of my siblings wouldn't stay still long enough for a good picture, lol). 
(A few of these pictures are taken by my sister Layne.  Her blog isn't quite up and running just yet but I finished the design today so keep a look out for when she starts posting regularly.) 
^Layne and Cheeto

^Lauren sledding.

^Me. (photo creds)

^Layne hiding in a tree.

^Layne being artsy.
^Me looking...mean?  Annoyed?  (Probably.)  Idk...  (photo creds)

^Layne and Samson.

^Lauren being cute.

^And lastly, me.  Hiding in a tree.  (photo creds)

Hope you guys enjoyed these, thanks for reading!
-Anna 





17 comments:

  1. I'm still amazed at just how much you and my sister Anna look alike. Seriously, it's weird. Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love thes photos! So artsy and beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photography Anna! I'm loving the abundance of redheads goin' on here. ;)

    xx Mackenzie (fellow redhead)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mackenzie! Haha, yep, we've got a lot of redheads ;) Red heads for the win!
      <3

      Delete
  4. I love all of these photos! You are an excellent photographer!
    - Jollygirl @ http://reflectionsofajollygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a sister named Lauren! (Sorry got a wee bit excited then...)
    Beautiful photography Anna, loved this post <3

    ~Lauren x
    ~Pretty Things & Polka Dots~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yep, you guys share a name! Thanks, Lauren! <3

      Delete
  6. Love the photos! You guys look great :)And on the sixth pic you looked a bit like an assassin or something :) JK.
    Does Layne have a gryffindor scarf!? I gotta get one of those except a ravenclaw one because I'm in ravenclaw :)
    Sometimes I wish my hair was red :) I'm dark blond though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Addy! Haha, that was my initial first thought about the sixth pic as well, lol.
      And yes, she does have a Gryffindor scarf, although she's technically a Ravenclaw as well! :)

      Delete
  7. Love all these photos!

    - Ellie
    ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely! You are an amazing photographer. <3

    Simple Sentiments

    ReplyDelete