1

Sunday

Weekly Randomness

Hello Everyone,
I hope you've all had an...enjoyable (?) week back in school.  Mine has been okay, but, school being what it is, it hasn't been the funnest.  For whatever reason, it seemed like a very long week.  When I started writing this I had to count back the days to the last day of Christmas break because it feels like it's been longer since that ended.  It's only January 10th and yet it feels like it's almost February.
(Just watch, I'm sure I'll complain about how fast January went by within a couple of weeks...)

Other than school, I've been looking through some of the photos I took last year...and there are not many.  As I mentioned previously, I didn't take a whole lot of photos last year, which is kind of sad because I have tons of photos from 2014, 2013, 2012, and 2011-but basically none at all from 2015.  Ah, well.  Hopefully I'll take a good many more this year.  
Anyways, here are a few of the kitties that I've found in my sorting/organizing...

Our cat, Simon, cuddling with/bathing his "mini me", Clark.

Ah, the little tongue.  SO cute gaaah...

He's such a sweet big brother <3 

Aaaand another of Tempest climbing trees when she was tiny and itsy bitsy <3 

Other than sorting through photos I've been reading/editing my novel in my spare time.  Well, more like reading and then opening my novel to stare at it for two minutes before going on to more interesting things like books or YouTube videos.  But I really should get a move on with the proof reading/revising.  Procrastination, procrastination.  Whoever invented YouTube also unknowingly invented procrastination.  And whoever invented books.  No, actually everyone who writes exciting/awesome/suspenseful/can't-put-the-freakin'-book-down-that's-how-good-it-is sci-fi novels.
Speaking of which...


I started The 5th Wave and I'm about halfway through it...
and oh.  My.  Gosh.
It's amazing.  It's very complex and well written and I loves it omg.  
I really, really, realllllyyyy hope they don't change the movie a ton because the book would be an amazing movie as it is.  
While we're on the subject of books-I organized my book shelves yesterday in alphabetical order by author.  Nothing is more satisfying.  *happy sigh*  

Well that's all I have to say for now...
Thanks for reading,
-Anna 








No comments:

Post a Comment